The Seattle Southside Chamber of Commerce will honor local businesses at its annual awards and recognition luncheon from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m Friday, Feb. 9 at the Four Points by Sheraton – Seattle Airport South, 22406 Pacific Highway S., Des Moines.
The chamber is a non-profit business organization, established in 1989, that serves the communities of Burien, Des Moines, Normandy Park, SeaTac and Tukwila.
Nominees for the annual awards are:
• Large Business of the Year – Alaska Airlines, MasterPark and Puget Sound Energy
• Small Business of the Year – Diecutstickers.com, Freedom Snacks and Pura Vida Coffee
• Outstanding Community Service – ANEW (Apprenticeship and Non-Traditional Employment for Women), Children’s Therapy Center and Soroptimist International Seattle South
• Business Advocate – Julien Loh of Puget Sound Energy, Dan Mathews of Kidder Mathews and Rich Shockley of Highline College
• Ambassador of the Year – Keturah Boyts of Cascade E-Commerce Solutions, Michelle Clark of Courtyard by Marriott Seattle SeaTac and Phillip Ussery of Edward Jones
Attendance at the luncheon is open to non-member guests and members, however space for is limited.
For more information or to register, visit seattlesouthsidechamber.com/events/details/business-awards-recognition-luncheon-1024, call 206-575-1633 or email Emma Oglesby at Emma@SeattleSouthsideChamber.com.