- About Us
Hazardous materials team responds to fumes at Tukwila business | Update
The Tukwila Police and fire departments and the Kent Fire Department hazardous materials response team responded to a report of fumes Friday afternoon at a building in the 11200 block of Tukwila International Boulevard.
But the investigation of the room contents did not find any indication of a drug lab, according to an email from Kent Fire Department spokesman Kyle Ohashi.
"The room is extremely messy but no obvious signs of drug making," Ohashi said.
Two employees were affected by the fumes and were treated and released by paramedics, Ohashi said. It is unknown what made the employees ill.
The name of the business has not been released.