- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Tukwila School Board, City Council to hold joint meeting
The Tukwila School Board and the Tukwila City Council are holding a special joint meeting Thursday (June 20) to talk about issues of mutual interest.
The meeting is at 6 p.m. at the Tukwila School District Administration building, board room, 4640 S. 144th St., Tukwila.
The issues to be discussed include:
• King County Library System Foster library site
• Advisory board and commission student positions
• Opportunities for future joint activities
• Opportunities for youths to attend the National League of Cities 2013 Conference in Seattle
• Family and education levy
No action will be taken. The meeting is open to the public.