Due to an increased volume of citizens registering to vote, King County Elections will be open Saturday, Oct. 27 to offer in-person voter registration.
Eligible voters can register in person at King County Elections in Renton from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
To be eligible to register to vote, you must be:
- A citizen of the United States
- A legal resident of Washington state
- At least 18 years old by election day
- Not under Department of Corrections supervision for a Washington felony conviction
- Not disqualified from voting due to a court order
King County Elections mailed general election ballots to registered voters on Oct. 17.