The Seattle Southside Chamber of Commerce is seeking nominations for its annual business awards.
Awards will presented at a recognition luncheon in February.
The Seattle Southside Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit business organization that has served the communities of Burien, Des Moines, Normandy Park, SeaTac and Tukwila since 1989.
Nominations are being accepted for the following awards:
• Large Business of the Year – A business with 20 or more full time employees that has achieved excellence through innovative business practices, products and/or employee programs and community commitment.
• Small Business of the Year – A business with less than 20 full time employees that has achieved excellence through innovative business practices, products, and/or employee programs and community commitment.
• Outstanding Community Service – A business or individual that has enhanced the community through community service and volunteerism.
• Business Advocate – A business or individual that has demonstrated outstanding commitment to advocacy on behalf of business rights.
• Ambassador of the Year – Presented to the outstanding Chamber Ambassador of the year.
Nominations can be made online or submitted in writing via email to Andrea@SeattleSouthsideChamber.com, faxed to (206) 575-2007 or mailed to 14220 Interurban Ave. S., Suite #134 Tukwila, WA 98168.
Nominations must be submitted by 5 p.m. Jan. 22 to be considered.
Any business, individual or non-profit that is a member in good standing of the Chamber can be nominated. For a full list of members, visit the chamber’s directory page.
The recognition luncheon is set for 11:30 a.m. on Friday, Feb. 10, at the Four Points by Sheraton – Seattle Airport, 22406 Pacific Highway South, Des Moines.
Attendance is open to guests as well as members, however space for all luncheons is limited. For more information or to register for the luncheon, visit the chamber’s website, call (206) 575-1633 or email Emma Oglesby, membership service director, at Emma@SeattleSouthsideChamber.com