Tukwila’s annual community festival is Saturday, Aug. 21, at the Tukwila Community Center, 12424 42nd Ave. S.
The festival, a tradition since the early 1970s, includes food, games, music, entertainment, arts and crafts, vendor booths and special kid’s activities. Admission and most activities are free. Hours are 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. For more information about the events, call 206-768-2822.
• 8 a.m.-10 a.m.: Pancake breakfast
• 8 a.m.: Breakfast service begins in the Tukwila Community Center Social Hall to support the Tukwila Sister Cities Committee.
• 10 a.m.-3 p.m.: Vendor fair with more than 100 booths.
• 10 a.m.-3 p.m.: The 14th Annual Tukwila Days Art Show, hosted by the Tukwila Arts Commission, featureslocal artists.
• 10 a.m.-3 p.m.: Vintage car show.
• 10 a.m.-3 p.m: The Fun Zone featuring inflatable bouncers, giant slide, dunk tank, face painters, roving clowns and special kid’s entertainment.
• 10 a.m.-3 p.m.: Challenge Yourself at the Tukwila Community Center booth to win a prize.
• 10 a.m.-2 p.m.: Chalk It Up!, young artists use chalk to create masterpieces on the sidewalks of the Tukwila Community Center.