The Seattle Southside Chamber of Commerce honored local businesses at its annual Awards and Recognition Luncheon on Feb. 10.
The chamber is a non-profit business organization that has served the communities of Burien, Des Moines, Normandy Park, SeaTac and Tukwila since 1989.
• Ambassador of the Year: Michelle Clark, Courtyard by Marriott Seattle SeaTac
• Business Advocate of the Year: Judy Coovert, Printcom Inc.
• Outstanding Community Service: Destination Des Moines
• Small Business of the Year: Aerospace Joint Apprenticeship Committee (AJAC)
• Large Business of the Year: BECU
• Special Board of Directors Recognition: Natalie Elert, Dollar Rent A Car