- About Us
Tukwila City Council to hold hearing Nov. 26 on two-year city budget
The Tukwila City Council will hold a public hearing Monday, Nov. 26, on the preliminary 2013-2014 city budget.
The hearing is at 7 p.m. at City Council chambers, Tukwila City Hall, 6200 Southcenter Blvd., Tukwila.
The hearing is part of the budget-adoption process, which includes adopting a 2013-2018 capital-improvement program.
The preliminary two-year budget includes the following:
• General fund, $119,730,819
• Special revenue, $61,605,534
• Debt service, $10,843,052
• Capital projects, $13,517,088
• Enterprise, $48,537,394
• Internal service, $26,085,824
• Trust and agency, $1,537,300