Puget Sound Fire responded to a report of a house fire in the 3200 block of S. 172 Street at noon today.
When firefighters arrived, they found smoke and flames from the roof of the single-story home. Fortunately, no one was home at the time of the fire and there were no injuries reported.
The fire was confined to the exterior and attic space of the house, and is under investigation.
Family members are assisting the two displaced residents. Thank you to Washington Water Damage for boarding up the home to protect the owners’ property.